[ 60 Years of Building Connections ]
Founded in Minneapolis in 1957, Emanuelson-Podas was originally Olson, Emanuelson and March. Over the years, growth and changing business needs have seen us move from Minneapolis to Richfield to Minnetonka and finally to our current space in Edina. Our name was officially changed in 1977 to Emanuelson-Podas. While the company has had leadership transitions in the years since 1977, we have retained a name that is synonymous with exceptional mechanical, electrical and plumbing design services.
Bob Emanuelson, the last of our original founders, retired in 1995. The current ownership and leadership team consists of Mike Webert, who became a partner in 1992, Scott Vander Heiden in 2000, Matt Fults in 2002 and John Nordstrom in 2010.