Horace Mann Elementary School
St. Paul, Minnesota
Architect of Record
Scope Of Services
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Fire/Life Safety
- Lighting Design
75,800 square-feet designed (major renovation + addition)
- Two-story addition including new classrooms, kitchen cafeteria and support spaces.
- Existing steam boiler system replaced with new high-efficiency hot water boiler system.
- Ventilation upgraded by utilizing DOAS units with energy recovery.
- Building controls upgraded to JCI BACnet system.
- Received Xcel EDA incentive.